Saturday, January 23, 2010

Supporting the Girls

My assignment for the last 48 hours was to invest in a supportive and uplifting bra. Supposedly, a great bra will make you feel thinner. To find out I drove myself down to the local Kohl’s to check out the selection. My budget was tight, a mere $15, and there was a lot to choose from. After too long in the dressing room, I was finally able to find a cute color and a comfortable fit.

So, before I tell you what I thought this needs to be said: I did not think a great bra would make a large difference. Boy was I wrong! This bra has given me confidence, a great look and most importantly….support! I love this bra! I wish I could go back to the store and buy six more! I guess I need to save my money.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Marian i know renowned spell caster who helped me when i had problem with my Husband if you need a right place to solve your problems contact DR Gumbala SPELL TEMPLE is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience. he cast spells for different purposes like

    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care

    Contact Dr. Gumbala on: dr.greatgumbalaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete