Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Always Keep my Skirt Down….

Sometimes I think snail mail is the slowest service on the planet. My books finally arrived today. I am going to start my quest for self improvement with, How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World. Tomorrow will be day one for me, but tonight I did sneak a peek at chapter one: Keep Your Chin Up and Your Skirt Down.

The first sentence of the chapter really caught my eye and my interest, “Self-Respect is one of the greatest assets a girl can posses…” This is such a true statement. And there are so many females out there today that don’t even know what that statement means.

Here is what on the agenda for tomorrow, day one:

• Get out - Try to get fresh air everyday
• Give it Away - Commit a random act of kindness

Those two tasks seem easy enough, but I’ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment