Sunday, January 17, 2010

And the decisions are OVER!

We have finally picked all three books! Here is the info on book number three….

The book: How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World
Author: Jordan Christy

The reader: Erika

As a lifelong fan of Audrey Hepburn, I was immediately intrigued by the title of this book. While the background of the writer is a bit unconventional for the self help genre, I love the ideas. The book is supposed to, “show(s) young women how to find their own glamorous style, professional success, and love with class and grace.” It sounds just what I am looking for in a self help book.

I would have loved to run out to the store and buy it, but to be honest, the only extra cash I had was in PayPal. It is supposed to arrive in the mail tomorrow. I hope it is worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment